Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Living in a fairytale that's not too far to find...

In amongst work, work and more work (busy is good..!), searching for a new house (move in in two weeks, did I mention that it is right on the beach and just peeerrrffeecccttt for summer barbies), planning for my step-brother's wedding and sister's arrival from Aussie, gran's loose change has been ticking away slowly but surely. The unveiling was planned for Labour Weekend.

Labour Weekend has come and gone.

gran's loose change is coming, I promise. I know I have been saying it for a while, but it is. Sooner than you think. And it will be worth the wait.

I have a whole collection of dressers and furniture, denims, bombers, leathers, fur, lace, shoes galore and even a couple of Sara Moon's waiting to be uploaded and priced. Although now I have a new house to decorate the Sara Moon's may not make the cut for the shop.... I wish!

Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...