Monday, March 22, 2010

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want...

Shiver me timbers suede 'puss n boots'

'Lonely nights divide me in two' men's leather McKinley boots

'The end won't be long my friend' men's leather booties

'Colour me pretty' summer dress

'I love you honey but still I can't smile' baseball bomber.

Soooo faithful followers, we have a question for you..we want to know what you would pay for this bunch of goodness. While we have priced it out already, we are doing this for YOU as much as for us and we could be swayed to change the prices once you tell us how much moola you are prepared to pay for O-G original products. Be realistic. Do it. Leave us a comment on our facebook fan page and you may be in for a surprise...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...