Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Going gaga over Gala...

Like everyone else in New Zealand at the mo, I am going crazy over Spanish blogger, stylist and model (amongst other things), Gala Gonzalez.

I've been following her blog Inside Am-lul's Closet for about a year now and she still rocks my socks off. She's adventurous, risky, drop-dead gorgeous, has long flowing luscious locks, eyes to die for and killer style. At 24 she is taking the world by storm having recently stopped over in Aus and little 'ol en zed. She loved us so much here in Kiwiland, she's even coming back from the UK in a couple of weeks for NZ Fashion Week.

My fave part about her? her mission statement: "
I'm not gonna tell you what to wear, I'm gonna show you how I wear it."

Check out a few of my fave pics of her below. I'm sure you'll agree, girls want to be her, and boys want to be with her... Move over Gossip Girl, 'GG' has now been claimed by Gala Gonzalez. Ex oh, ex oh.




Images courtesy of Inside Am-lul's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...