Monday, September 20, 2010

Please shine down on me...

I think the weather has forgotten that it's spring. A storm passed through the Mount on Friday night and I was convinced our old beachfront house was about to blow out to sea. Our power even went out for a few hours so we lit candles and toasted marshmallows on the fire! Although it was blissful and peaceful with no power and only good old conversation to keep us entertained, I'm dreaming of summer. And sun. And bikinis. And new sunglasses. Retro frames, quirky frames, timeless frames, stylish frames, I don't know what to go for this year. What sunnies are YOU buying this summer?





Oh Mr Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me...

Oh Mr Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun,

Hiding behind a tree...

These little children are asking you
To please come out so we can play with you

Oh Mr Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me!

Images by Sabre, Karen Walker, We Heart It and Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...