Thursday, May 26, 2011

Follow up with Fiona...

Now that we've introduced Fi to you, we thought you might like to get to know her a little better. We sat down with Fiona and found out about a few of her favourite things...

What's your name?
Fiona Clare Wright

What nicknames do you answer to?
Mostly and only Fi

What do you do?
I am a full time hairdresser at Rodney Wayne

How did you get to where you are?
I applied for a job when I was 15, with no qualification or skills in the industry but passion. So I guess passion has got me where i am today :)

Who are your favourite NZ designers?
Ruby, Stolen Girlfriends Club, RiddleMeThis, twentsevennames all of which I can never afford but you can only dream right?

Which runway show would you love to work on?
Most probably Alexander McQueen as he always has the most outrageous clothing and accessories - and the hair would be as equally outrageous

Whose hair would you love to do?
Nicole Richie

What music are you currently listening to on repeat?
adele 21

What inspires you?
My biggest inspiration at the mo is Frankie magazine..I'm hooked!


Best advice you've ever been given?
Don't ever get caught up about what other people think, no matter what.

What three things can't you live without?
My Richard Kavanagh curling tongs, heels, and my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...