Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FYI: Busy is better...


As of Monday week I am about to become one busy beaver. Many of you already know, but I work at Family Design co. four days a week -, as of Monday, I will be full time with Family.

What does that mean for you I hear you ask?! NOTHING my friends, it just means I will have to work harder and more efficiently to ensure gran's loose change is business as usual.


gran's loose change is my baby, she's been an experience and she was a challenge I wanted to give myself and exceed. My career however, is in the communications/marketing/design industry and I need to push myself further within my role and development, hence the decision to take on a fulltime role.


gran's loose change will continue to grow and build and you will still find all of your favourite vintage finds online, as usual. It just means I will be 'gran's loose change-ing' in my sleep, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...