Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday funday...

After waking up to pouring rain, the sun came out long enough to enjoy a late brunch with my lovely product models Georgia and Josh. I'm lucky enough that Georgia is also a wonderful friend of mine and Josh is my other half so their company is always welcome and we always have fun.

We headed to Back Porch in the Mount. They have a quiet little outdoor area and it was surprisingly warm today so we spread out the paper and enjoyed coffees until our food came. Georgia ordered the 'Energiser' breakfast - eggs, hummus, spinach, cottage cheese, mushrooms and toast. I wasn't in the mood for 'brunch food' so chose the calamari. Josh's 'Grill' took longer to come than our meals so I was busy devouring my meal and didn't get a chance to photograph it!






After we filled our tummies, Josh made the most of the stormy weather and went surfing while Georgia and I poured over our local second hand bookstore where we both walked away with a handful of new novels. I then spent the rest of the afternoon uploading new product, I hope you enjoy!!




Get in quick because these winter warmers won't last. Shop online here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...