Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well suited...

I have never been a big fan of the fellas wearing blazers with jeans. I think it goes back to my uni days when an unnamed man used to wear a blazer layered over a hoody, over a tee. It hurt my eyes a little.

However, I've started to warm to the idea, when worn with a shirt and jeans, it can actually pack quite a punch. My friend Hope arrived at dinner a couple of weeks back looking rather swish in a shirt and blazer with jeans. Nevermind the fact that his girlfriend asked him why he was so dressed up, he simply replied: 'I like to make an effort'.

Well boys, take a leaf out of Hope and James Franco's books and add a blazer to your wardrobe wares. Oh look, we even have a couple on gran's loose change at the moment, fancy that!



Woops, I'm not sure how this one got in here, he's not even wearing a blazer?.....(anyone else think he is a complete and utter dreamboat?)

All images: Google

3 comments:

  1. You may find that rufus greens' Spring/Summer collection "Power and Lightning" from 09/10 (i think it was) could possibly change your mind even further. Especially in terms of hoods :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know of this Rufus fellow. His stuff is super slick. I can't find the collection you speak of but thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Franco- hottest guy in hollywood hands down! also a pretty awesome actor! so jealous of your trip to bali sounds like its going to be ammmmmazing! loving the blazer collection too by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!...