Friday, July 29, 2011

A beautiful mess...

After a huge spring clean of my little beachside bungalow earlier this week, I realised I have a lot of unused bits and pieces floating around my wardrobe. So, I decided to declutter. And with that, I have a few personal pieces listed on Trade Me. Make sure you check out my listings, there may be a couple of special items that catch your eye....

Like these incredible lambskin leather skinnies.



I love them to death but I just don't wear them often enough and seeing as they cost so much, thought I would invite someone else to enjoy them for a fraction of the price! Check out the listing here. And if you miss out on these ones, there's a high waisted pair of leather skinnies available on gran's loose change with your name on them. Shop here.

Hey Westie, if you're reading this, this is my 'leather outfit post'...sad, but true.

1 comment:

Tell us what you think!...